At Poulton Methodist Church, we meet for worship at the following times each Sunday:
10.30am Morning Worship
6.30pm Evening Worship
At the close of each morning service, prayer team members will be in the Chapel to pray or talk with any member of the congregation who wishes to do so.
Messy Church services are held on the 4th Saturday afternoon of every month (except July & August) from 4pm – 6pm
- is a way of being church for families involving fun
- is found across the world
- values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based upon creativity, hospitality and celebration
LIFTS TO CHURCH
We are able to arrange for transport to Church services on a regular basis.
Holy Communion is celebrated:
- 10.30am service on the first Sunday in the month
- 8.00am service on the second Sunday in the month
- 6.30pm service on the third Sunday in the month
We invite all who love the Lord Jesus Christ to join us in receiving the bread and wine.
FAMILY AND PARADE SERVICE
- We have a special service several times a year, designed to appeal to the entire worshipping family of all ages. Our uniformed organisations parade their colours at the family service and refreshments are served afterwards.
- Creche facilities for babies and young children can be made available if required.
BAPTISMS, WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS
- Baptisms (infant and adult), weddings and funerals can be arranged by contacting the Minister.