Take Action


Please consider using a Standing Order or the Envelope Scheme. For Details please see a Steward or indicate on the “Who’s Who” sheet in the pew that you woould like to join.

All gifts (whether one-off or regular) can made under the Gift Aid Scheme whereby we can recover tax from the Inland Revenue. Please see a Steward if you would like to take up this option.


Ministry of Flowers

If you would like to give flowers, please contact Margaret Brook.

To help with their distribution, please contact Lyndy Clydesdale or Wendie Brocklehurst.